Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Thanks to Mary and Todd Groat

We really don't know where the project would be without the help of Mary and Todd. In fact there might not have ever been a second year of gardens had we not been invited to camp in their yard. Albert (rest in peace) wanted me to pack and leave and later said he is glad that we stayed. Even then it was later that day Todd came to me and asked if I wanted to put the greenhouse in their yard. I was camped at the runway until June 8th when Penny arrived. I moved camp to Todd and Mary's at 5AM so not to be seen by anyone.
For four years Mary has allowed us to camp and have the large scale garden at her home. We have been so welcome and have stayed in her house from time to time. We were told to stay in their home as soon as we arrive, but no, more important to be as far out of our comfort zone as possible. What a lovely home they have.

No comments: