Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Arctic Village: News Team from New York







Scott Sternbach ( Director of Photography) led a three person news crew to Create a documentary on Arctic Village. Also they hope to take protraits of all the Gwich'in in the village for an exhibit in the Museum of Natural History in New York. They will also be submitted to the National Museum of Natural History. Their plan was to include us before they traveled to Alaska. In fact they knew all about us, our blog plus other writings that we knew nothing about.Spending time with Dora, Scott, and Que was wonderful as we were interviewed, went through photo shoots, shot hoops, and plenty of fellowship.

1 comment:

Dylan Malone said...

Finally found your blog, Bill. I like what I'm reading. In case you were interested, I've been putting my columns from the paper on my blog for followers to keep up on. Please feel free to follow my page as well. I love feedback from readers! God Bless!
~Dylan