Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thanks to Lancaster Chapel!!!

On Jan. 10, 2010 Terri invited Penny and I to share about our Garden Project to the youth at Lancaster. The afternoon was wonderful with meaningful questions and good fellowship. We were invited back to share with the entire congregation because the youth wanted to put on a breakfast to support us. On April 10, the youth at Lancaster Chapel worked so hard to show they wanted to be apart of this act of love. I will never forget the time with so many that morning, God was so present flowing through us. I LOOK FORWARD to doing the Lords work with that group for years to come. MAN, that was such a great time.
Then Penny handed me a card, I said the money is an extension of themselves, like an arm to help us. WOW!! I couldn't believe! Thank you so much to the youth of all ages at Lancaster.

No comments: