Thursday, April 29, 2010

FT.Wayne Rescue Mission: Pastor Jay

As I spoke to several youth Pastor Jay appeared out of nowhere as part of the group, it took my breath away. I said, " him, that man there, he's the reason I'm here", and repeated words I'd spoke minutes before. Wow! I knew Jay was coming yet, as it played out it was clear that this was no accident, or coincidence but planned. Hearing Pastor Jays voice as part of the homeless made the morning more spiritual. No great meaningful moment jumps out at me, just being with Jay surrounded by people with such a need for love. How several expressed that has carried over to this week. Pastor Jays presence added validity to my words and actions as I show them I care enough to show I care on a daily basis. Thank you Pastor Jay!

No comments: