Monday, October 12, 2009

In a Perfect World: Bill and Penny

In a perfect world there's no misunderstandings or problems of any kind, I've not been there. We are so welcome, yet as outsiders we are the last to know when a problem does arise. Three times problems arose with us right in the middle. By the time we heard about each one it had grown out of per portion. What these nice people were reminded of was when you involve me you had better be ready for me not only to defend myself, but to be in your face. Rocky found that I will not let go and I will be ready to follow him village wide until he gives in and listens to reason. Marion found out it's best to back off and mind her own business and also to remember not to lose her temper. Sarah found that when you start something I will finish it. And most important, you may think you are getting the best of me, more often than not I will win. When it was all said and done Penny and I are like one of the family, and we all know for better or sometimes worse. But we are part of the family and we are already planning our 2010 Summer trip to Arctic Village.

No comments: