Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sharing at ST. Luke

Again, we had a time of sharing and our friends were happy to hear from us, we were joyful to share how their caring hearts are a part of this success story. We know the reason that all forty - two villages north of Fairbanks have some form of gardening is all the people praying, and supporting this effort. We're told we are a part of Alaska' history, that means ST. Luke is a part of Alaska' history.
We will again be visiting ST. Luke on April 2. They will host a five state district conference with reps. from some eighty congregations attending. We feel so humbled to be a part of this special day.
Thank you so much for caring enough to show you care year in and year out!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Hi Bill & Penny...I meet both of you at St. Luke's on April 3. I am Alicia Hill, from House of Hope NEI. I would like to connect with you and talk about gardening at House of Hope Northeast Indiana. Could you please email me or call me with your telephone number at 260-824-4774 or alicia@houseofhopeheals.com. I would like to talk with you both more in depth. Thank you.